Algerian students of English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for content writers in algeria

Go down

Looking for content writers in algeria Empty Looking for content writers in algeria

Post by yaz Sun 10 Oct - 9:53

Hello,
I am running an internet company in France, and i am going to open up an office in Bouzaréah, in Algiers. I am looking for a permanent content web content writer, who is passionate of internet and able to write about different subjects (articles related to elearning, e-commerce, economics, culture, etc). The subjects to write about will depend on my clients need for whom i am doing web promotion service. My clients are schools, e-commerce sites, portals, webzines etc....

The successful candidate would work under my supervision as a trainee for the first 3 months (period of test ) and then can be hired for permanent position. You will be trained to use different tools (cms + online collaboration tool) and will provided with a computer, and office in Bouzaréah (it is not a work from home job proposal).
If you are still a student (preferably final year) and passionate about the web, willing to learn and be productive, you are weclome to pm me your application.

Best regards & hope hearing from you soon
yaz

yaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum